I am re-posting a article today about Orthomolecular Covid-19 Protocols from the Townsend Letterbecause I feel its important to understand that the reason you get sick is because your diet, lifestyle, and other factors undermine your body’s immune system. The first part of this blog is my thoughts and insight on the issue.
The article does list masks as one of the preventives in the first paragraph. My own opinion and those of many courageous doctors and scientists who are now speaking out, say masks they do more harm than good including mouth and face infections including staph. Most of the masks do little good because of the way they are made and how they are fitted. One of the dangers is pleurisy from wearing masks. Breathing in your own carbon dioxide, bacteria, and germs is not logical for keeping healthy. Wearing masks is one of least important items for staying well. There are scientists all over the world speaking out on this despite the real danger that this will likely end their careers, resulting in their lives being ruined speaking the truth.
Your immune system that keeps you alive was created by God, to protect you from the billions of bacteria, viruses and other bad guys that could make you sick. These microscopic bad guys get into your body through the billions pours in your skin, hands, mouth, nose and from the soil, air and water.
You come in contact every minute of your life with unhealthy viruses and bacteria that could potentially make you sick…..Why then have you survived up to this point without wearing a mask?
God Created Your Immune System and you need to know how it works and how to make it invincible.
If you have a healthy immune system, you will not get sick or if you do, the sickness will be short lived. Most people who get really sick or die from Covid-19 are obese, have diabetes, eat unhealthy foods, do not exercise and are not healthy when they are exposed to the virus or any other bug such as flu. They are the ones who end up in the hospital or very sick for days or weeks.
I took care of a lady in 2002 who had gotten hit and knocked down by the next door neighbor while backing out. Her hip was broken. Doris was mostly blind and vegetarian but had been independently living on her own for years. Her family admitted to me she had never been sick for the past 20 years. I took her to a dentist who worked on her teeth without any thing to lessen the pain. She was an amazing example of how well your immune system will work if given the proper support.
The family took her away from her home into a nursing home that did not allow her to continue her vegan diet, and put her on medicines to calm her from this transition. She was dead within 4 months. The only thing wrong with her before that was she had a injured hip from being hit and could no longer move easily. Even with her limited vision, she had done well taking care of herself in her own home for years. That is why the average long term life policy is only for 5 years or less.
High death rates in nursing homes is not new. Covid-19 is just one of the illnesses that wipe out elderly in nursing homes every year.
Most seniors taken to nursing homes never make it to 5 years. I was a caregiver on the side for 6 years. Every year the nursing staff themselves come in sick, since most nursing homes are understaffed, and then pass on what ever virus they have to the residents.
In almost any given year, there are countless deaths of seniors from Pneumonia considered ‘the mercy killer’ by staff. This has been going on for years long before Covid-19. Seniors who often are compromised in their health have a high rate of death from any illness such as the flu or pneumonia. Anyone who has worked in a nursing home can tell you that.
Basic Principals for Health and a Healthy Immune System including Covid-19 Protocols
By Michael J González, DSc, NMD, PhD, FANMA, FACN; Miguel J Berdiel, MD; Luis Martínez, MD
Protocol for COVID-19 Prevention
In addition to the precautions given by the medical and government authorities to wash our hands, use masks, alcohol, and sanitizers…what else can we do? Prepare the immune system to work the fastest and most effectively!
1. Diet low in sugar and in simple and refined carbohydrates
2. Limit processed meals
3. Eat more vegetables, fruits and nuts
4. Hydrate well with water! (Your weight in lb, divided by 16, gives you the 8oz cups of daily intake)
1. Exercise at least three times a week
2. Sleep eight hours
3. Meditate, hear music, read a book
1. Multivitamin and Mineral Formula one daily
2. Vitamin C, 1,000 mg three daily
3. Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU daily
4. Zinc Gluconate, 30 mg daily
5. Magnesium Citrate, 500 mg daily
6. Selenium Methionine, 200 mcg daily
7. Probiotics, >30 billion CFU daily
8. Melatonin, 10 mg daily
Protocol forPatient, Positive to COVID-19, with Mild Symptoms at Home
Follow the precautions by the medical and government authorities to wash our hands, use masks, alcohol and sanitizers. Boost the immune system to work the fastest and most effectively!
1. Diet without sugar and without simple or refined carbohydrates
2. Avoid processed meals
3. Eat more vegetables, fruits and nuts
4. Hydrate well with water! (Your weight in lb divided by 16 equals 8onz cups daily intake)
1. Sleep eight hours
2. Meditate, hear music, read a book
1. Multivitamin and Mineral Formula, one daily
2. Vitamin C at Bowel Tolerance dose. Take 3-5 gm every hour until you develop loose stool, then decrease the last dose 5 gm, and continue for 3 days
3. Vitamin D3, 25,000 IU daily
4. Zinc Gluconate, 50 -100 mg daily
5. Magnesium Citrate, 500 mg three daily
6. Selenium Methionine, 200 mcg three daily
7. Probiotics, >30 billion CFU twice daily
8. Melatonin, 10 mg daily
9. Quercetin, 500 mg twice daily
10. Vitamin A, 10,000 IU daily
11. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols with tocotrienols), 200 IU twice daily
12. NAC, 1,000 mg three daily
13. Lipoic acid, 300 mg twice daily
14. CoQ10, 100 mg twice daily
15. Potassium Chloride, 99 mg twice daily
It is highly recommended that physicians managing Prevention Protocol also prescribe the following:
1. IV Vitamin C, intravenous 25 g daily for a week
2. Thymosin Alpha-1, 1.6 mg subcutaneous daily
Protocol for Hospitalized Patient, Positive to COVID-19
Diet without sugar, and without simple or refined carbohydrates
Hydrate well with water! (Your weight in lb divided by 16 gives you the 8 oz cups of daily intake)
1. Vitamin C intravenous, 15 gm every 6 hours for 7 days or until improvement
2. Hydroxychloroquine, 200 mg every 6 hours first day, after 200 mg tid for 10 days
3. Thymosin Alpha-1, during active infection, 1.6 mg subcutaneous daily. Continue during recovery twice weekly
4. Potassium Chloride, (150 mg-ml) 2 ml every 12 hours for 10 days
5. Zinc Chloride, (1 mg-ml) 15 ml every 12 hours for 10 days
6. Azithromycin 500 mg day 1 then 250 mg for 4 days
7. Kenalog 40 mg IM daily, for two days
8. Heparin (Lovenox, Low Molecular Weight) 30 mg sc bid
9. Solumedrone 40 mg IV daily
10. **Consider Acetazolamide, 250 mg every 12 hours
See recommendations by Dr. Paul Marik, MD, Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine , Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA:
Try to Avoid Intubation, if Possible.
Low-Flow Nasal Cannula
■ Typically set at 1-6 Liters/Min
High-Flow Nasal Cannula
■ Accept permissive hypoxemia (O2 Saturation > 86%)
■ Titrate FiO2 based on patient’s saturation
■ Accept flow rates of 60 to 80 L/min
■ Trial of inhaled Flolan (epoprostenol)
■ Attempt proning (cooperative proning)
Invasive Mechanical Ventilation
■ Target tidal volumes of ~6 cc/kg
■ Lowest driving pressure and PEEP
■ Sedation to avoid self-extubation
■ Trial of inhaled Flolan
■ Consider in patients with PaO2/FiO2 ratio < 150
■ Indications remain unclear
■ Early discussion with ECMO center or team may be advisable